Main content start
This fellowship prepares Stanford sophomores to be ethical and effective civic leaders equipped to tackle social injustice through intergroup dialogue, social action skills, and public service.
What is the fellowship focused on?
- Building community and increasing a sense of belonging and purpose
- Effectively engaging across difference based on intergroup dialogue methods and techniques
- Learning about the root causes of social injustice
- Forming social action skills to address issues of public concern
- Deepening the quality of ongoing public service
- Connecting social action to public service